Friday, May 27, 2016

Presentation Time

Day 11: Wednesday 5/18/2016


Today was one of the best days of the entire trip when it comes to weather. It was at least 70 and sunny all day and of course this was the day we stayed inside most of the time. I met with my group around 10 and we worked until 3 when the PowerPoint was due for the final project. Then after a brief 20 minute break to get changed, we regrouped and continued to rehearse our parts until we gave the presentation at 5. Since I hadn’t eaten since 12 I decided to bring some snacks to the presentations. I was the only one carrying a bag of cookies in with me, but oh well. I think the presentation went really well (hopefully Dr. Feick thinks the same). Afterwards, we got some dinner at what you could tell was a college restaurant; relatively cheap and a good portion. The food was good and it was nice being able to relax knowing the projects were done with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment