Friday, May 27, 2016

Recap

Looking Back:

This trip was two of the best weeks of my life. I really do not know how to describe it. I made so many new friends, both from Pitt and Augsburg. The German students were all super nice and the best hosts for our two weeks in Germany. For my first time abroad, I could not have asked for a better experience. I got to see so much of Germany through the cultural visits and learned so much about business in other countries through the company visits. The food was nothing like I’d ever had before and I will miss it. Downloading recipes off the internet isn’t quite the same though. I can’t wait to go back to Germany, even though it probably won’t be for many years. The friends I made and the experiences I had will stay with me forever. Finally, thank you to Dr. Feick and Hillary for setting up such a great trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment